Monday, May 22, 2006

WHO IS THAT????

I have just realized that we are supposed to attend a going-away party Wednesday night for a couple I haven't even SEEN, much less talked with, in months. This being the very night of the LOST season finale (that begins at a very family-unfriendly 8 p.m.). Even though we haven't seen much of this couple, they deserve a proper send-off to their new state, right? OR NOT. Where are my priorities, you might ask? Uh, they are on the island, apparently, cause I am wondering if I have a "scratchy throat" or perhaps the "tummy bug" right now.

Tonight is the 24 season finale, also at the witching hour. I'm going to run my children ragged prior to start time and hope they crash early with no requests for water or another book or anything, so that we can watch our tiny screen carefully and with much anticipation.

Will Jack get killed tonight? I wonder. Maybe Kiefer didn't really sign another contract.

No comments: