Sunday, October 02, 2005

Just returned from "Corpse Bride" and we loved it. It is such a crap shoot to see something decent in the theatre - but this was a special - Sunday a.m., 10 in the morning, THREE BUCKS and a cherry Coke for a dollar. Good times. The GOF trailer rocked really hard. I worried for the 3 y.o. behind me during it, but not enough to enjoy the hell out of it. GOF was the first book I did a midnight run for - and though not my favorite, it scared the hell out of me. The movie looks equally scary, and maybe even better than its inspiration? A favorite scene from the trailer is the entrance into Hogwarts by the girls of Beaubatons; here's a grainy picture. Daniel Radcliffe looks pretty delighted when they walk in - and right cute, too! He's of age so my lusting friend Lynn can lust without fear of statutory at this point.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Could you help hook me up with Daniel - now that he's leagal and all...
I can't wait till GOF!!!!