Thursday, August 04, 2005

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
You said it, I didn't. (Via Avacado Green)

At my book club, I was told that people in and around my neighborhood are buying their teens SUVs. ON PURPOSE. Because they are safe. And because they like paying extra insurance and thousands for gas each month, I guess. My solution is to give everyone under the age of 23 or so an '88 Cutlass and let them go at it. Safe, and safe for the rest of us. Cause God knows, if someone does me in someday when I'm stalled in my husband's ten year old (very reliable! no problems at all! please let it live another year!) piece of crap, its gonna be some 17 year old in a shiny new Humongo 2000 that costs more than both of my cars combined, I just know it.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You live in the land of the milk and honey - or at least the same neighborhood. Those parents are freaks. WTF does an 18 year old need a HUMMER for. Who the hell needs one anyway. That discussion was insane. But, you are not! xoxo