Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tech Tuesday (some stuff you can check out on the Internet)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. Check out J. Crew's opening montage my fellow Anglophiles. It's like the anti-SI swimsuit issue!

Bob Mould is running a poll on how people would best like to receive his music. See, and vote, here.

I've been having all kinds of weird experiences with LinkedIn, including technical difficulties. Is this a good thing for anyone out there? (FYI, I've found at least two old boyfriends on there! They were both in some sort of strange financial sector.)

I've always enjoyed? Post Secret and from those peoples come To Do List. Here's one from someone I'm pretty sure I'm related to. KIDDING! I HOPE!

My friend Melz is blogging again! Her acidic reviews of New York culture are fun and sometimes slightly terrifying. Check out her fall schedule here.

No comments: