Friday, August 18, 2006

Family game day has been expanded to include THE GAME OF LIFE...and I enjoy it. I'm only slightly impatient - much more than during Battleship and a lot less than during checkers. I will own to getting down if I have to pay a lot of taxes and my heart sank a bit when today I adopted twins immediately after giving birth to a bouncing baby plastic blue boy...the day care square was not far behind. My children eagerly go for the high salary and the glamour careers - while I toil away, buying up stocks and making sure I have full auto and home coverage. I didn't buy the beach house, prompting my two to call me crazy, and I found no joy in drawing a LIFE card giving me forty grand for winning the Pulitzer, since that just isn't gonna happen.

Life. When did it get so boring?

No comments: