Monday, September 12, 2005

It was a big sports weekend, least of all because of a great match by a couple of great tennis players. I'm not too upset: Andre played hard and suprisingly craftily. It just seems that Federererrrerrer is impossible to beat right now and perhaps ever. I do think he is a lot more fun to watch than Sampras.

The Bravos continued working their magic. The Joneses were able to show up the rookies for once.

And in the most exciting win of all, my daughter's Mean Green Soccer Machine took on a team made up of several stars from this summer's state games tourney and came out ahead, 6 - 4. Two of the goals were scored by our cutie, including one whilst she was playing eerily smart defense against the best player on the opposing team. My husband and I were ridiculous. Even our son had to tell his sissy, "That was an AWESOME goal...."

No comments: