Monday, September 26, 2005

I was going to post on my new bike riding hobby, and I will (can you stand the wait?) but then I found a link from Trent"> on Renee Zellwegger's new love interest. Renee, do we not think we have explored enough musical genres? And if these guys are serious musicians, are they not wondering what exactly she sees in them? I mean, if you are a rock star, or sort of one (i.e. Damien or Jack), or a country star (i.e. Kenny), are you not looking to be loved partially for your music?

I'm sorry, one girl cannot claim to have White Stripes, Damien Rice, AND Kenny Chesney on her iPod. Maybe the first two in combination, and somewhat feasibly the last two together, but never all three.

Next thing we'll hear is that she's shacked up with Eminem. And then she'll have to move on to Latin jazz.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

this was a very "Belle" sort of post.
Hard,Factual and damn observant.