Sunday, May 08, 2005

The weekend started here: The Cheesecake Factory :: Home :. Something for Everyone! What a perfect logo - this place was like a human outing warehouse. Give the people every little thing they think they might want, and tons of it, and they will wait for hours in the MALL.

I did, however, enjoy my massive artichoke. It gave me copious gas, but it was worth every little pointy leaf.

Now it is Mother's Day and I have been treated like a queen, or at the very least like a wife of a royal heir. I got Special K in bed and a card signed by my sweeties and lots of kisses and hugs. Presents too - iPod aCcessories for the car and gym, and some cool comfy clogs so I can fit in with my butch friends.

A very nice day.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

are they pastel?
happy mother's day.
you deserve all this pampering and much more