Sunday, May 01, 2005

Another celebrity run-in at the Quail Ridge Shopping Center. This time, it was the Guv's wife at the yarn store. I decided not to acknowledge who she was when she said she was "in heaven" whilst waiting behind a very slow-going customer with an ankle-length fringed cardigan and nails akin to Sauruman's. But, busy lady though she is, she is apparently a master knitter, and she seemed to enjoy the yarn store's dry goods and easy chatter.

Meanwhile, apparently the Guv was getting his hair cut next to my neighbor's son's chair. Guess it was errand day for the first couple.

Later that week, I threw up. And had the diarrhea. And other aches and pains and tales of woe. I'm better now, and I'm grateful for the patience of my throngs of fans as they awaited another entry here at Whilst.

I was so sick I couldn't even knit. Glad that's over with.

No comments: