Friday, September 25, 2009

Brand Loyal: Face Cream

I am brand-loyal.

I try to buy organic and paba-free and high fiber, etc. but sometimes I just stick with the brand, no matter what.

In the case of Yes to Carrots, however, I get something I like + something that doesn't have whatever evils are in facial creams. The product I get, C Through the Night, is more expensive than almost anything else I buy for my skin care regimine. But it smells nice, doesn't make me sneeze, and has a lovely texture. Plus, when my husband gets in bed he can ask me, "Did you say Yes to Carrots?" and I can say, "Why, I sure did!".



Have I noticed a difference in my face? Well, I do get compliments on my skin a lot. Though I still struggle with seborhheicceia dermatoititsiscis, the unspellable disease that I have, there does seem to be a nice even tone most days.

2 comments:

Schleiferkin said...

I can so picture Ereeek asking you if you said YES! to Carrots. :)MISS YOU! xoxo

Allina said...

Are you unable to cope with the wrinkles in your face? If your facial deformity is making you unattractive in front of your hubby and he is drifting away from you, then it is time for you to find out an appropriate solution. A host of skincare treatments are available to erase the wrinkles from your face completely but if you opt for the Revitol cream, the look of your face would be entirely changed and the lines on your face would be a matter of a bygone era. Revitol cream is a product of the Revitol company and all Revitol natural skincare products are available for you at www.herbsncures.com/.