Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Linky, linky

Best thing written about Jennifer Aniston. EVER. Thank you, thank you, Fug Girls!

Is everyone sort of catching on that the Octuplet Mom is trying to be just like Angelina Jolie, by the way? OH. I guess so. Did TMZ really need to give her this nickname? Ew.

Blackbeard's skull!? Arrrgh!

From a great NY Times article:

"Also, teachers often punish children by taking away recess privileges. That strikes Dr. Barros as illogical. 'Recess should be part of the curriculum,” she said. “You don’t punish a kid by having them miss math class, so kids shouldn’t be punished by not getting recess.'"
RIGHT??? As y'all know, I don't often raise a ruckus at school, but the few times recess was taken away -- for any reason (too cold? WE LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA) -- I was all over it. Here's some nice ammo if it happens to your kid.

And now I must sign off...I'm cutting down on computer time and dialing up my yoga time. I miss it, my knees are healthy now, and one can only Twitter, blog, or surf so much in each day.

1 comment:

Moi said...

Jennifer Aniston should date Jessie Metcalf. YUMMO.