Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Oscar picks, as I sent them to an old college friend for his 12th annual contest (I won once, have come in 2nd a few times, and last year was just a disgrace.)

PIC: Crash
DIRECTOR: Haggis (I now think Ang Lee can pull this out, but I'm sticking with Crash for Best Picture)
ACTOR: Hoffman
ACTRESS: Witherspoon
SUPPORTING 'OR: Clooney Baby
SUPPORTING 'ESS: Michelle Williams (I now am wondering if Rachel Weisz is not the winner...I think my husband voted for her - so hopefully we'll get the cash regardless of my choices)

I may not watch the whole kit and caboodle, but I will more than likely tune into Isaac.

2 comments:

Belle said...

Just a comment to say that, if my parenthetical comments in the above post were taken into account, I would have called every category listed. Damn. I'm good.

Lynn said...

You are good - in fact you ROCK!