Friday, April 15, 2005

Robin
You are most like Robin! A leader and fearless by
nature, you tend to dive straight into
something without thinking. You have a hard
time trusting your friends sometimes and you
are extremely serious when you have to. You
don't like being compared to someone you are a
rival with and sometimes your temper gets the
best of you. Out of all of your friends you
might be the one who dreams to be leader or is
the leader. Whatever the reason sometimes you
need to look before you leap.


Which Teen Titans Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Lynn says it is all about the pizza...she may be right. I think I do prefer Raven's goth powers and prickliness, but I somehow always end up the leader. Even behind the scenes I am usually leading something. Unbeknownst to you all, I really want to shun the spotlight, in general.

There is just so much to learn from children and their poorly animated, badly written television shows.

No comments: