Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I have a new reader here at Whilst. She is a fan of the Whole Foods, though not an Indie-Yuppie. Well, I think she is, but she says she is not. She is a very accomplished woman and also, as I said, a fan of the organic grocer. I am a fan, too, but I am poor and a sucker for an advertised sale item. So what's a girl to do? I'll tell you. Use the plastic bags, but recyle them. Stick with that great smelling laundry detergent but find a green dish detergent. Don't clean your house too much. Switch deodorants. These things have made me feel better about myself and my environment and have not wounded my wallet too deeply.

We can all do our part to save the Earth and prevent cancer. Can't we now.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

she is closing in on my bitch.
should i be afraid?