Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hello from the Raleigh, NC version of Larry David. I continue to get into scrapes that are so Curb-worthy that I should consider a move to LA and reap a creative consultant fee. The run-ins I have with people convince me that there are very few people that I actually LIKE. I'm also convinced that there is a conspiracy to keep me from spending my precious free time with anyone likable. Who is thwarting me? Why, the people I don't like!

On the bright side, season tres is out on DVD, it has been Netflixed and should be in the mailbox today. I'll be laughing along with Larry tonight, not at him.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You will love the season - especially me thinks you LOVE the last 2 episodes.
You need to prepare a universal regret speech so you can lose those hanger-oners.
This will allow more time with ME!