Thursday, February 17, 2005

Jeeeeeeeesus I ain't smart when it comes to these here compoooters. I try and I try to blog, but blog I cannot. And then I lose a thought. Or I'm asked to open another box of Sweethearts. Or I actually attempt to straighten or clean my house, something I have time to do but somehow never chose to do? So then, no blog entry. To my legions of devoted fans, my apologies.

I'm back as of tonight, and I have much to say and not much time to say it in. I have a very pressing commitment and then I should probably try and say a few words to the spouse, and there's the planning for the weekend that I need to do. If I don't plan the weekend, we get caught unawares and end up having to do horrifying, unpleasant things like eat bad food with boring people. (As it stands, we are going to be seeing an Oscar-nominated film this weekend, watching my baby girl play soccer, and going to church. I am also helping to watch my friend's children and there is the Y-Princess thing. I guess we are, as usual, booked solid. Oh for a free weekend without fear of boring people and bad food!)

Shit! I seem to have a blog entry without having said anything at all. But boy do I feel better now. Just having typed some of this and relaxed for a minute with you, my adoring public, has soothed my nerves. Well done, Whilst fans! Thank you ever so.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

fuuny how things can slip away form you... nice entry.
you are busy. thanks for helping ME!